SL Rack Carport Systems
Solar systems with added value
Would you like to make good use of one or more carports by quickly and easily equipping them with a solar system? Then the SL Rack carport systems might be just the right thing for you, whether for the company parking lot or for private use, one-sided or double-sided parking.
- Convenient all-inclusive kits
- Applicable for most standard module sizes
- For carport inclinations from 10° to 15
- C1 for one-sided parking
- C2 for double-sided parking
Both versions serve in the basic version “S” (sun) as sun protection and in the extended version “R” (rain) as rain protection, which is achieved by adding trapezoidal sheathing. Thus, six versions are available:
- C1S one-sided sun protection
- C1R one-sided rain protection
- C2S double-sided sun protection
- C2R double-sided rain protection
- C2YS Y-design, sunshade on both sides
- C2YR Y-design, rain protection on both sides
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
The carports are delivered as all-inclusive kits, ready for assembly. Need more help?
If you choose our service package, we will install the carport on site for you.
Our service package includes:
- Aluminum/steel construction
- Module clamps
- Carport assembly incl. mechanical installation of the modules provided by the customer
REQUIRED ON SITE
If the following requirements are met on your part, we can install your carport:
- Concrete foundations incl. anchoring
- Modules, wiring, inverters
- Electrical installation, grid connection
- Required permits
HOW AND WHY?
The following flow chart illustrates the chronological steps for ordering your carport system from SL Rack.